Wednesday, October 20, 2010

75cent Outfit



Some people like to shop. I like to bargain hunt. I stalk my prey in my sister's closet, local thrift stores, and lost & found's. Without further ado, here is Part I of my cheap a$$ outfits.

Necklace: Yard sale, 75cents
Dress: Sister's closet, free
Cardigan: Mom's closet, free
Tights: The kind of thing everyone has lying around, free


Dress: Thrift Shop, $2
Vest: Mom's drawer of reject 90's clothes, free
Belt: Brother's closet, free
Harry Man Legs: 9 months of neglect, saved $10 worth of disposable razors


It's true this is more of a costume (Marceline, of Adventure Time!)
Tank: Mom's closet, free
Skinnies: My friend outgrew them (gaining weight FTW!), free
Boots: Thrift Shop, $3




1 comment:

  1. I love your outfits! I love how you find things to wear that dont even have to cost a fortune!

    Marja <3

    ReplyDelete