Wednesday, November 3, 2010

A Weekend of Costumes


Big Bad Wolf
This costume was really a cop out; a coon skin hat and my friend Rayne dressed up as Little Red. We just wanted to be festive for the Halloween Parade on Thursday.






Indie Indian
This was my subtle costume for school on Friday. A beaded tunic, feather crown and canteen.




Guidette
This was the funniest costume I did. Saturday my friends and I went to a costume party, and I fist pumped all day.



Little Red Riding Hood, After Being Mauled by the Wolf
But little Keira here is hiding in my hood. Sunday I did a haunted house with my friends, it's so much fun scaring people, we put on quite the show. :)



My weekend was great. What did everyone else do, or dress up as??

2 comments:

  1. looks like your halloween was fun! I stayed home and watched 6 hours of ghost adentures live,haha. I did wear my cats ears though!

    Marja <3

    ReplyDelete